Killzone 2 Gets Hefty Patch
Guerrilla Games finally released the 1.20 patch for Killzone 2. This, European games were the spoiled ones, as the patch baceme first available on the Old Continent.
March 9, 2009
- Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
- Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
- Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.
- Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.
- Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
- The Ignore list functionality corrected.
- Unlock of “Frontrunner” Medal now functioning correctly.
- Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
- Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
- Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
- HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
- Controller input tweaks and modifications.
- Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
- Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.
Killzone 2 was released in February 2009. The game proved to be one of the most expected releases, with over 1.1 million units being pre-ordered in Europe alone.