Crytek Releases Crysis Wars v1.2 Patch
Crytek announced the release of the latest Crysis Warhead patch, the one designed to fix things up for the multiplayer portion of the shooter.
November 19, 2008
- Fixed:Several client and server crashes.
- Fixed: Several memory leaks.
- Fixed: "\" in level names in levelrotation.xml will now work.
- Fixed: Incorrect weapon recoil after zooming.
- Fixed: Claymore mines sometimes did not detect enemy players.
- Fixed: Potential exploits using client cvars.
- Fixed: Players not able to skip intro movies.
- Fixed: Reloading and shooting with the AY-69 will not cause a second reload animation anymore.
- Fixed: Saving of Favourite Servers and Last Played Server list.
- Added shortcut keys for Nanosuit modes
The patch (45.47MB) can be downloaded from here.