The situation starts to change when a strange boy named Raffaello starts creating dungeons of memories to help the townspeople remember who they are. As expected, it’s up to Chocobo to journey through the dungeons and retrieve everyone’s memories.
Here’s the list of features that are to make their way into the game:
– A charming, vibrant game world coupled with an engaging storyline and challenging turn-based battles to create a fun and entertaining RPG environment
– A compelling gaming experience utilizing a variety of classic Final Fantasy job classes such as the knight, black mage and white mage to aid Chocobo in his fight against evil
– Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana, from the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series and Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, lends his trademark art style
– Duel against friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in addictive card battles featuring popular Final Fantasy creatures in a unique 3D pop-up book style
– Collect hidden letters throughout the adventure and form special phrases to unlock secret dungeons and job classes
– The signature Mog House offers arcade-style mini-games that can be played with intuitive Wii Remote controls