Some of the highlights include new careers, the Bitter Rivals event (featuring angry Dwarves and Greenskins), the Twisting Tower scenario, various Realm vs. Realm gameplay enhancements (Open RvR Rallying Cry system, Zone Control Domination System for Tiers 2 through 4), crafting system improvements, two new secret lairs and so forth.
The patch also features a healthy dose of bug fixes, such as:
– In combat, your own health value could fluctuate up and down inaccurately. This will no longer occur.
– When instructed to attack a target on the other side of a closed door, pets will no longer run through the door.
– /ignore will persist properly between logins.
– Opening Movies will no longer always be at max volume.
– Under heavy server load situations, buffs and debuffs will no longer last longer than they should.
– Monsters which flee from combat due to being at low hit points will now immediately begin moving at a slower speed.
– Inventory overflow will now automatically empty its contents into any available backpack slot