"The Trax by LG is more than a music phone. With top-notch video and data capabilities, in addition to a sleek design, this device will hit the right note with many of our customers."Carlton Hill, vice president of Product Management for AT&T’s wireless unit)
LG’s new device features AT&T Mobile Music, thus enabling users to access to music services like Napster and eMusic, in addition to Music ID song-recognition software, music videos and The Buzz music news portal. Also, users can access AT&T’s Cellular Video (CV) service, which features content from CNN, The Weather Channel, iFilm, Comedy Central and exclusive premium content from HBO.
Last but not least, the phone supports AT&T’s Video Share service. Users can share live video over their wireless phones. The LG Trax features a 1.3 megapixel camera.
The list of specifications includes as follows:
– Frequency: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Quad-Band), UMTS/HSDPA: 850/1900 MHz
– Data Transmission: GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA
– Dimensions: 3.89 inches high; 2.01 inches wide; 0.62 inches deep
– Weight: 3.55 oz
– Music Player: Includes external touch pad (supports MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+/eAAC+) and customizable equalizer and visualization.
– microSD Memory Port: extra storage up to 4 GB
– Bluetooth Capability (v1.2): Supports the headset, hands-free, dial-up networking, advanced audio distribution, object push, file transfer and audio/video remote control profiles. Also includes Bluetooth stereo headset support for music.
– Mobile E-mail: Yahoo!, AOL, AIM, Windows Live, and AT&T accounts
– Instant Messages: AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo! Messenger