– Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
– Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
– Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.
– Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.
– Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
– The Ignore list functionality corrected.
– Unlock of “Frontrunner” Medal now functioning correctly.
– Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
– Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
– Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
– HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
– Controller input tweaks and modifications.
– Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
– Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.
Killzone 2 was released in February 2009. The game proved to be one of the most expected releases, with over 1.1 million units being pre-ordered in Europe alone.