S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Gets New Patch
GSC Game World pushed forward another patch for its expansion S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky title, bringing the game to version 1.5.09
April 29, 2009
Additional fixes and updates include the following:
- Fixed bug with killing the player after respawn.
- Improved player-checking system upon connection.
- Fixed bug with RPG-7.
- Fixed bug in buy menu.
- Added new effect High Definition Ambient Occlusion.
- Increased the game stability.
- Changes of game balance in Multi-player:
- Increased damage dealt by "Tunder С14", "SA Avalanche ".
- Added possibility to attach scope to "SA Avalanche".
- "UDP Compact" pistol now has an increased cartridge (12 bullets).