Added Kill Cam To Everything
– Kill Cam view Added: Air Strike Bombs (Follows bomb from plane to target)
– Kill Cam view Added: Grenades (Follows frag from hand to ground, then rotates to view target)
– Kill Cam view Added: RPGs (Follows RPG from launch to target)
– Kill Cam view Added: M203 Rounds (Follows round from launcher to target)
– Kill Cam view Added: Claymores (Views from behind claymore until explosion)
– Kill Cam view Added: C4 Packs (View from pack rotating to watch target)
– Kill Cam view Added: Martrdom (View from grenade rotating to watch target)
Optimized Old School Experience
– Added Unlimited Sprint
– Doubled Magazine Size
– Added Ragdoll Cam
Additional Start Spawn Locations in All Maps
– Added a minimum of 9 extra start spawns on each side of all maps.
In the mean time, all is too quiet on the PC front. Both Crysis and Unreal Tournament 3 hit the shelves in mid-November and they stayed there, says the data from NPD. Crysis only managed to sell 86,633 units last month, and that’s a lot when compared to Unreal Tournament 3’s figures: 33,995.
We should add that Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (the same Xbox 360 game just about to be patched) sold 1,570,000 units in November. Then again, that would be a mean thing to do, so we won’t say a word about it.