After updating the PSP system software, a Skype icon will be added to the Network category in the home menu. From there on, all the users have to be is login (or register, if they don’t already have a Skype account) and enjoy the new addition.
Sony has released a list of features, available down below:
– Free voice calls between Skype users
– Skype contact list management (view existing contacts, add new ones)
– Skype presence (see which friends are online and available to talk)
– SkypeOut calls to make calls to landlines and mobile phones
anywhere in the world (requires the purchase of Skype credit)
– Optional SkypeIn number that lets users receive calls on Skype from landlines and mobiles anywhere in the world (requires the purchase of Skype credit)
– View and modify Skype settings and account details (including username creation, SkypeOut settings, voicemail settings and call forwarding).