It’s a bit curious, but it seems that the company wishes to continue the release strategy used for Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Black Edition and release its products as quietly as possible.
At least one more model has been released for three of AMD’s lines: the Athlon X2, Athlon and Sempron. The new releases and their prices (reflecting packs of 1,000 units) are listed down below:
– AMD Athlon X2 BE-2400 (2.3GHz/45W) – $104
– AMD Athlon LE-1620 (2.4GHz/45W) – $53
– AMD Athlon LE-1600 (2.2GHz/45W) – $47
– AMD Sempron LE-1250 (2.2GHz/45W) – $53
– AMD Sempron LE-1200 (2.1GHz/45W) – $48
– AMD Sempron LE-1100 (1.9GHz/45W) – $37
The company hasn’t announced yet which OEMs will get to use these new processors in the near future. Further details are available here.