The netbook folows the previous 8.9-inch model and it was designed as a solution for a mixof web-related activities, including Web browsing, checking email, instant messaging, VOIP calls, streaming video, viewing photos and listening to music.
“The new 10.1-inch Aspire One has something for everyone, whether a business user continuously on-the-go, a young student needing an introductory PC, or tech aficionado seeking a lightweight, secondary device with enduring battery power. Netbooks are an ideal solution for those who want a balance of mobility and productivity for quick and easy access to the Internet and other computing needs,” said Sumit Agnihotry, vice president of product management for Acer America.
The new netbook comes packed with Windows XP Home and several preinstalled software, such as Acer eRecovery Management, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Reader, McAfee Internet Security Suite, Microsoft Office Trial 2007.
– Acer Aspire One AOD150 Specifications
– Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.60GHz, 533MHz FSB, 512KB L2 Cache)
– Windows XP Home with Service Pack 3
– 10.1-inch WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite TFT LCD 1024 x 600
– Mobile Intel 945GSE Express Chipset
– 1024MB DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM Single Channel Memory
– Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
– 160GB SATA 5400RPM Hard Drive
– Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
– Acer InviLink 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
– Acer Crystal Eye Web Camera
– Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
– Three USB 2.0 Ports
– 6-cell Li-ion Battery (4400 mAh)
– 2.95 lbs.
– 10.2” (W) x 8.0” (D) x 1.31” (H)
The 10.1-inch Aspire One AOD150 is available in four color options including seashell white, sapphire blue, ruby red and diamond black. And has a piice tag reading $349.99.