Given the fact that the Burning Crusade, the previous WoW add-on, pushed 2.4 million copies off the shelves during the first 24 hours of the release, both Blizzard and Vivendi do know that the golden goose has to be treated carefully.
In other words, they won’t rush it. So don’t act all surprised if an announcement featuring “delayed” plus the name on the expansion does come up.
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King has a full list of goodies, including:
– Playable Hero class: Death Knight
– Quest to level 80
– Profession level cap raised to 450
– New profession: Inscription
– A new continent of Northrend, the icy domain of the Lich King
– Mighty siege engines and the complementary destructible buildings
– New character-customization options, including new hairstyles and dances
– New dungeons and new creatures
– A non-instanced Battleground