"With the 8-megapixel Samsung Memoir, T-Mobile customers can capture and share little slices of life in all their vibrant brilliance," said Denny Marie Post, chief marketing officer, T-Mobile USA. "With the ability to share photos at your fingertips, the Memoir helps make those connections more meaningful by their immediacy."
The Memoir’s built-in 8-megapixel camera comes packed with Xenon flash, 16x digital zoom and five shooting modes.
The new phone also features a touch-screen based on Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface, a full-touch virtual QWERTY keypad and multiple messaging capabilities, including text, multimedia messaging, instant messaging and e-mail. Music and video player and built-in Assisted GPS navigation, stereo Bluetooth technology, speakerphone and voice-activated dialing.
Samsung Memoir Technical Specifications
– GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS Band IV, Band I
– Dimensions: 4.17” x 2.11” x 0.55 ” (standard battery)
– Weight: 4.4 ounces (standard battery)
– Display: 240 x 400 Pixels, 262K TFT (Touch-Sensitive 1.61” x 2.64” LCD Display)
– Operating System: Proprietary
– Talk Time: Up to 5.5 hours (standard battery)
– Standby Time: Up to 300 hours (standard battery)
– Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3