US Top Sellers On PC This March
The Sims 2 continue to lure consumers into buying expansion packs and will envetually take over the world. However, there's a bit of good news about it.
April 18, 2008
The rest of the top goes to the battle-hardened titles, be it strategy, shooters or MMO (RPGs). Warhammer 40,000 gets the silver medla this March, while Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare will have to settle for the third step of the ladder.
Interesting enough, World of Warcraft and its Burning Crusade expansion pack have no desire to leave the top:
1. The Sims 2 Free Time Expansion Pack - Electronic Arts
2. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War - Soulstorm Expansion Pack - THQ
3. Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Activision
4. World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest - Vivendi
5. Sins Of A Solar Empire - Stardock
6. Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Expansion Pack - Electronic Arts
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter JC - Ubisoft
8. World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack - Vivendi
9. World Of Warcraft - Vivendi
10. Frontlines: Fuel of War - THQ