Steve Jobs Leaves The Top Paid CEO's Charts
CNNís Fortune magazine has drawn up the list of top paid CEOs for 2007 and, most suprisingly, Apple guru Steve Jobs is not among the first batch. In fact, he's really down below.
May 5, 2008
Apple's boss sits on the 11th position in the top 12 technology CEOs charts. Still, it's a long way down.
Oracle's Larry Ellison leads the charts with $192.9 million, followed by Nabeeb Gareel, MEMC Electronic Materials ($79.6 million) and Cisco's John Chambers ($54.8 million). The complete list is down below:
1. Larry Ellison, Oracle - $192.9 million
2. Nabeeb Gareel, MEMC Electronic Materials - $79.6 million
3. John Chambers, Cisco - $54.8 million
4. Mark Hurd, HP - $27.6 million
5. Jen-Hsun Huang, NVIDIA - $24.6 million
6. Samual Palmisano, IBM - $24.3 million
7. Wendell Weeks, Corning - $22.6 million
8. Joseph Tucci, EMC - $20 million
9. William Sullivan, Agilent - $17.4 million
10. Paul Otellini, Intel - $16.3 million
11. Steve Jobs, Apple - $14.6 million
12. Jonathan Schwartz, Sun - $13.5 million
And speaking of the top 12 technology CEOs charts, it's strange to see that nobody from Microsoft, AMD or nVidia made the list. Is business boing that bad nowadays?