Sony Ericsson Unveils The T700
The latest phone on Sony Ericsson's list is the T700, a slim, stylish candybar aimed at the mainstream market.
August 7, 2008
T700's list of features includes:
- 2” TFT display
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3.2 megapixel camera – snap a great shot and share with your friends via your blog or web page
- High quality stereo speakers – share your music with friends
- High speed sharing – via the operator network or Bluetooth
- 512MB memory card memory in box – and even more to expand
The T700 will be available in selected markets starting in Q4 2008. Color options include Black on Silver, Black on Red and Shining Silver.