SEGA Issues Empire Total War Patch
SEGA ordered, Creative Assembly complied and Empire Total War players were finally happy: the game has been patched and should start working smoothly.
March 12, 2009
- Fixed Alt-Tab issue which prevents players from switching away from a fullscreen window
- Fixed text rendering for certain resolutions
- Fixed localized font overrun issues
- Fixed a variety of crash and memory leak issues
- Fixed a variety of multiplayer client lock
- Fixed trade nodes for those nations with resource in home region which caused unprofitable trade theatre routes eg: Sweden and Marathas
The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.