Opera Releases Opera Mobile 8.65, Adds Flash Support
The Opera Mobile Web browser has a new version available starting Monday. The 8.65 release has Flash support as its main feature.
October 2, 2007
The update will allow users to send links by e-mail, SMS or MMS. Also, it will add several menu and user interface enhancements, with an integrated search field in the address bar being the first example.
"The Windows Mobile platform has proved to be a powerful stage for Opera Mobile." says Jon von Tetzchner, CEO, Opera Software. "With Opera Mobile 8.65, users will improve their online productivity and amplify their level of fun through a superior experience that is unique to Opera and its powerful small-screen Web technologies."
The full list of features includes:
- Support for Macromedia Flash Player 7 for Pocket PC
- FlashLite 2.1
- Text Wrap in Desktop Mode
- Grab and Scroll (only applicable to Pocket PC)
- Web search in address bar
- Save image
- Copy text
- Send link as e-mail, SMS, and MMS
- Import bookmarks from Pocket Internet Explorer
- Desktop Mode as default viewing mode
The new version comes with a free 30-day trial and can be downloaded from here.