Nintendo Wii: Dead Rising At Capcom
Capcom's next title on the Nintendo Wii will have you work a good sweat: Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop.
July 22, 2008
Capcom was not very communicative, but did release a short list of feature, so everyone would be free to dream on at slaying some corpses:
- Utilizes the same engine as Resident Evil 4 Wii edition.
- New level of interaction – aim and fire guns, swing and throw weapons and shake off zombie attacks with added Wii Remote functionality
- Huge environment – expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall provide a variety of different locations to explore
- Improved save functionality allows for more seamless gameplay
- Hoards of enemies on screen at once resulting in non-stop, pulse-pounding action
- Anything in the mall is at Frank’s disposal
- Grab environmental objects like umbrellas and benches to use as improvised weapons
- Snatch items from different stores to use as weapons including golf clubs, lawnmowers, frying pans and more
- Consume food and drink to revive health