Capcom Sets Release Date For Dead Rising
Zombie Claus will be coming to town next month, when Capcom will release their Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop on Nintendo Wii.
January 6, 2009
The upcoming title has a long list of features, listed down below:
- Utilizes the same engine as Resident Evil 4 Wii edition.
- New level of interaction – aim and fire guns, swing and throw weapons and shake off zombie attacks with added Wii Remote functionality
- Huge environment – expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall provide a variety of different locations to explore
- Improved save functionality allows for more seamless gameplay
- Hoards of enemies on screen at once resulting in non-stop, pulse-pounding action
- Anything in the mall is at Frank’s disposal
- Grab environmental objects like umbrellas and benches to use as improvised weapons
- Snatch items from different stores to use as weapons including golf clubs, lawnmowers, frying pans and more
- Consume food and drink to revive health