Capcom Reveals E3 Lineup, Keeps Mum On Two Projects
Capcom is one company willing to attract as much attention as possible at this year’s E3 Media & Business Summit. The publisher went public with its lineup, but two of the scheduled projects remained under heavy wraps.
June 12, 2008
- Bionic Commando (PC, PS3, X360)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed (PC, PS3, X360)
- Capcom Project #1
- Capcom Project #2
- Dark Void (PC, PS3, X360)
- MotoGP 08 (other)
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure (PC, Wii)
- Plunder (PC, PS3, X360)
- Resident Evil 5 (PS3, X360)
- Spyborgs (Wii)
- Street Fighter IV (PC, PS3, X360)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3, X360)
As for the yet-to-be-named projects, Capcom won’t give a clue about either the theme of the games or the targeted platforms. Given Capcom’s current trend, it’s rather safe to assume that the PC/Xbox 360/ PlayStation 3 will be once again added to the list, all of them or just one or two.
This year’s E3 Media & Business Summit is scheduled to take place at the LA Convention Center from July 15-17, 2008. Hopefully, the mysterious titles will be unveiled then.