Call of Duty: World at War Gets Patch With Free Maps
One more patch is heading towards Treyarch's Call of Duty: World at War. This time, the fix comes with 3 new Multiplayer maps.
April 9, 2009
The full list of features includes as follows:
- Mods: IWD’s can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Improved spawning logic.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- “Bayonet jumping” has been disabled.