Call of Duty 4 Has The Lead In US In January
Gaming software generated $610.6 million in January, the NPD Group reports. The champion of the pack is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
February 15, 2008
The top 10 best-selling games is down below:
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)
2. Nintendo Wii Play (Nintendo Wii)
3. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Nintendo Wii)
4. Rock Band Special Edition Bundle (Xbox 360)
5. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Bundle (Xbox 360)
6. Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo Wii)
7. Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360)
8. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PlayStation 3)
9. Mario Party DS (Nintendo DS)
10. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (Nintendo DS)
Back to the financial results, the hardware gaming sector generated $377.8 million in revenue, while the gaming-related accessories settled for $191 million.