Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway System Requirements
Ubisoft revealed the hardware power needed to move Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway from one frame to the other.
September 22, 2008
- Supported OS: Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP1 (only)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz dual-core (3 GHz for Intel Pentium D 925)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Video cards: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled, ATI RADEON X1600/1650/1950/HD 2000/3000 series and NVIDIA GeForce 6800/7/8/9 series
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 (on disc)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway will arrive on PC on September 30.