Blizzard Unleashes The Wrath Of The Lich King Expansion
World of Warcraft fans will be glued to their computers for some time now that Blizzard released the second Wolrd of Warcraft expansion pack, dubbed Wrath of the Lich King.
November 14, 2008
In the mean time, players from South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau will have to wait their turn until November 18 and, until then, perhaps play the unofficial title “Wrath of the Anxious WoW Player”.
The expansion pack retails for $39.99 and comes packed with the following features:
- Playable Hero class: Death Knight
- Quest to level 80
- Profession level cap raised to 450
- New profession: Inscription
- A new continent of Northrend, the icy domain of the Lich King
- Mighty siege engines and the complementary destructible buildings
- New character-customization options, including new hairstyles and dances
- New dungeons and new creatures
- A non-instanced Battleground
The previous WoW expansion pack, Burning Crusade, managed to sell 3.5 million copies during its month on sale. Any bets on the sales figures for the Wrath of the Lich King?