Age Of Conan Outsells Everyone This May
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures enjoyed a very good launch: the game topped the software charts in four important markets, with the US leading the pack.
June 16, 2008
Needless to say, Conan hacked and slashed his way up through adversaries backed by the two most present franchises in the software charts: World of Warcraft and The Sims 2:
1. Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures - Eidos
2. The Sims 2 Double Deluxe - Electronic Arts
3. Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Collector's Ed - Eidos
4. World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest - Vivendi
5. The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff Expansion Pack - Electronic Arts
6. World Of Warcraft - Vivendi
7. World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack - Vivendi
8. The Sims 2 FreeTime Expansion Pack - Electronic Arts
9. Sim City 4 Deluxe - Electronic Arts
10. 15000 Games - Viva Media
The game already passed the 1 million sold units landmark and was also crowned as best selling king in France, Germany and the UK.