Age Of Conan Gets The Badge OF Best Seller
The US software charts were the object of dispute between two RPGs: BioWare's Mass Effect on one side and Funcom's MMO Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures on the other. In the end, the crown went to the barbarian warrior.
June 11, 2008
The rest of the top mainly went to either Electronic Arts or Blizzard, with armies of Sims and World of Warcraft dwellers fighting for each step.
Sadly, there were only two exceptions from the Sims/ WoW rule: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Sins of a Solar Empire, right down in the end of the ladder.
The complete top is down below:
1. Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
2. Mass Effect
3. The Sims 2 Double Deluxe
4. World of Warcraft: Battle Chest
5. The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff Expansion Pack
6. World of Warcraft
7. The Sims 2 FreeTime Expansion Pack
8. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
9. Sins of a Solar Empire
10. World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack